Royal provides professional engineering services to both the private and public sectors from the municipal to the federal levels.
Royal strives to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients by ensuring high quality and efficient design, construction and maintenance of all our projects. Our team draws upon past experience while guiding all projects through planning and zoning, preliminary design, mapping/plotting, and ultimately to the final design stage. Our engineers utilize the latest advancements in design, scheduling and cost estimating technology backed up by extensive field analysis to ensure the project is designed and managed effectively.
Our civil engineering services and experience include:
- Roadway and Transportation Systems
- Storm Drainage Collection and Pumping Systems
- Wastewater Collection and Pumping Systems
- Water Distribution Systems
- Subdivision Planning and Design
- Floodplain Analysis
- Water Quality Engineering
- Master Plans and Feasibility Studies
- Storm Water Management and Erosion Control Plans
- Preparation of Design Standards and Specifications
- Structural Assessments and Design
The Royal Team offers construction management services to provide our clients with cost effective, quality controlled methods of operations.
Serving as the single point of responsibility, our team manages the bidding process from bid solicitation and receipt, to bid tabulation and contract award. Our Construction Managers are experienced with a multitude of disciplines and can provide project cost and construction schedule projection reports at the very early stages of project conception.Â Construction managers and inspectors then follow through to project completion with plan constructability review, bidding, contractor negotiation, construction, coordination and project close-out.
Construction Management Services Include:
- Contract development and administration
- Contract bidding, negotiation and award
- Project Scheduling and Monitoring
- Cost Control and Analysis
- Budget management and change control
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Health & Safety Monitoring
Royal has developed an organized and systematic approach to managing complex capital projects based on previous experience in this area.
We assist our clients in their pursuit to achieve a high degree of success with their programs by diligently creating and implementing effective project planning, scheduling and management measures. We know that proper planning and scheduling, detailed document and records management, extensive financial planning, effective communication and permitting experience are critical to taking projects from the initial concept stage to the final stage of results. Royal’s Program Management services proactively minimize risk, cost, and impact on current operations.
Our Program/Project Management Services Include:
- Schedule development and analysis
- Program oversight
- Preliminary design concept development
- Design Oversight and Management
- Document control
- Financial Controls
Royal offers clients a professional and knowledgeable staff who are experts in solving the complex issues that are present in coastal and estuarine systems.
Royal offers clients a professional and knowledgeable staff of engineers, planners, and scientists who are experts in solving the complex issues that are present in coastal and estuarine systems. Royal is extremely familiar with unique issues relevant to design and construction in the coastal zone including risk analysis, proper selection of materials, constructability issues, cost implications, and environmental impacts.
Federal, state, and local officials have made a tremendous effort to formulate synergistic coastal restoration, and Royal offers permitting, compliance, and remediation services to support those efforts. Royal has long-standing relationships with governmental decision makers and is proud to play an active role in advocating these long-term strategic plans to enhance the sustainability of our home region.
Our coastal engineering services and experience include:
- Ecosystem Restoration- Planning and Design
- Wetland Regulatory Compliance/ Section 10/404
- State and Federal Permits
- Hydraulic and Hydrodynamic Modeling
- Geophysical/Geotechnical Investigations
- Water Control Structures
- Shoreline Protection
- Levees and Dikes
- Offshore Breakwaters
- Beneficial Use of Dredged Material
- Marsh Creation Design
- Coastal, Riverine & Deltaic Processes
- Sediment Management
- Sand Source Investigations
- Project and Construction Management
- Bulkhead Design
- Barrier Island Restoration
Royal’s staff of experienced engineers and scientists has successfully developed many environmental compliance strategies for a wide variety of clients including commercial, industrial, and goverment.
From restoring contaminated sites, to devising innovative solutions to complex environmental issues, Royal Engineers & Consultants, LLC (Royal) is a leader in environmental protection and remediation. Using our engineering, design, and construction expertise, we work with our clients to, develop sound compliance strategies, thoroughly investigate media of concern, and remediate contamination and restore land to a usable state. Royal’s staff of experienced engineers and scientists has successfully developed many environmental compliance strategies for a wide variety of clients including commercial, industrial, and government. We have conducted hundreds of site selection, characterization, evaluation, and monitoring studies, performed cleanup of hazardous and toxic waste, and have provided management consulting services; prepared environmental permit applications, compliance documents, and impact assessments for hundreds of projects. Ultimately, Royal develops remedial solutions that give our clients a competitive advantage in specific markets. Our solutions combine proven engineering services with forward thinking and innovative technologies. Our ability to provide environmental engineering services for a wide variety of tasks ensures strong technical support throughout all phases of the project. Our clients benefit from cost-effective, timely solutions that balance economic resources to environmental challenges.
Our environmental services and experience include:
- Permitting (NPDES, CWA 404, CAA, SDWA, Solid Waste, RCRA, UIC)
- Regulatory Agency Coordination
- Pollution Prevention Plans (SPCC, SWP3, BMP)
- Storage Tank Management (UST, AST)
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Environmental Assessments
- Wetlands Assesment & Mitigation
- Air Quality Services
- Phase I & II Environmental Site Assesments
- Geological and Hydrogeological Investigations
- Asbestos, Lead-based Paint, Hazardous Building Materials
Remediation and Restoration Services
- Coastal Restoration and Management
- Modeling (surface water, groundwater, contaminant fate and transport)
- In-situ and Ex-situ Remediation
Royal’s services integrate technical expertise and practical tools with cutting-edge science and technology.
Royal has the capability to provide a broad range of services for the oil and gas energy sector, including well siting, permitting, environmental assessment/investigation, regulatory compliance, field services, and remediation. Royal has the capability to provide assistance with necessary engineering, project management, and construction management services for shallow, and inland coastal water rig decommissioning and removal projects. Royal’s staff of engineers, geologists, biologists, project managers, and construction managers has experience in planning and executing complicated projects and can service clients with varying needs. Royal’s services integrate technical expertise and practical tools with cutting-edge science and technology. Royal’s experts help companies protect human health and the environment through sustainable, technical, and economic decision-making, thereby enhancing compliance, reducing long-term costs and risks, and improving community relations. This approach starts internally with the implementation of our own in-house health and safety program.
Our Oil & Gas services and experience include:
- Engineering of Pipeline Transmission Systems for Liquid Hydrocarbons & Natural Gas
- Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) Engineering
- Pipeline Cleaning & Pigging Specifications
- Well Site Layouts, Grading, & Drainage
- Erosion Control
- Retention & Detention Pond Engineering
- Frac Water Treatment
- Frac Coiled Tubing Fluids Treatment
- Structural Engineering & Design
- Construction Sequencing
- Pipeline Engineering & Decommissioning
- Project Management and Cost Tracking
Regulatory Services & Compliance
- Drilling and Coastal Use Permits (CUP)
- Pollution Prevention Plans (SPCC, SWP3, BMP)
- Wetlands Assessment and Mitigation
- Field Services (siting, layout, sampling)
- Laboratory Analytical testing
- BSEE Permitting
|US Small Business Administration National Emerging 200 Program|
|Federal Government Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) Program|
|Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business Concern (SDVOSBC)|
|City of New Orleans Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Firm|
|City of Shreveport Fair Share, DBE, MBE, and SBE Cerfication|
|City of Jackson African American Business Enterprise Certification|
|Louisiana Unified Certification Program (LAUCP)|