Royal Engineering provides civil engineering services to both the private and public sectors from the municipal to the federal levels.
Royal offers clients a professional and knowledgeable staff of engineers, architects, planners, and support staff who are well versed in providing planning, design, and construction services. Royal provides its clients with the confidence that the execution and management of our projects ranging from road and bridge, water and wastewater, to structural engineering projects. Royal prides itself in overseeing a project from the planning stages through design and construction. We possess extensive experience in data collection and analysis including, coordinating surveys, geotechnical investigations, utility locations, etc. Royal’s ability to deliver clear, concise, and complete construction bid documents is unparalleled. We will incorporate all aspects of data collection, into detailed construction plans, and prepare contract specifications which will ensure a successful construction completion.
Our civil engineering services and experience include:
- Roadway and Transportation Systems
- Storm Drainage Collection and Pumping Systems
- Wastewater Collection and Pumping Systems
- Water Distribution Systems
- Subdivision Planning and Design
- Floodplain Analysis
- Water Quality Engineering
- Master Plans and Feasibility Studies
- Storm Water Management and Erosion Control Plans
- Preparation of Design Standards and Specifications
- Structural Assessments and Design
- Flood Protection Systems
Representative Project Experience: